Thursday, December 30, 2010

If you stop blogging and then start again



I could make a gazillion excuses, but I won't.  I will just say that working full time, going to school full time, and fixing up a POS piece of property with two kids and a hubby and a horse and 4 dogs is cause for being busy.

However, I now find myself unemployed, on a break from school, and a bunch a time on my hands.  It is the end of a year, and we all like to set goals, reflect and think that next year will be very different.  I am hoping for different, and for a little better.

I hope that any and all who happen to read this had a joyful and peaceful Christmas and holiday season. Even with financial constraints, we had a wonderful time with family and friends and played some great games, watched some wonderful movies and ate WAY to much!   I still have a gazillion projects to do, but we got a big one off of the list.....

We have central heat in the house now.  We have heat in every room thanks to McGyver and it is very very nice.

I start classes again on Monday and I cannot wait.  Fall quarter was amazing and I ended up with straight A's!  I worked very hard for them, but I was thrilled when I got my grades!  I made a pretty fabulous Apple Cake this morning and will probably post the recipe soon.  We have some big plans this next year for our "farm" and I will probably talk about those here in the next couple of days as well.


We leave for Maui in 3 weeks, and my oldest is turning 21.  2011 is going to be starting out pretty fabulous!  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails