Monday, June 21, 2010

Catching up with life

So it has been awhile.. and I disappeared completely. I wish I could say it was all accidental, but it was a bit intentional. I started a new position within my company which has kept me too busy, and we have been doing a little of this and a little of that around the property.

I haven't had much to say on the riding front except that now.. I am taking lessons with someone new, we have been going across the street for trail lessons now for about two months and I love it, the horse loves it and it is less expensive than my other trainer and friend, trail really has helped to improve my riding and my dressage work actually.

We are working on the property this summer, although the weather will have to cooperate before we can do much more.

I have tons of pictures to upload, but I will try and post a few here and a few in the coming weeks.

The big news... I am going back to school! Full time.. To be a nurse.. something I have always wanted to finish! I start my nursing assistant courses this evening, and I will be going to school in the fall and only working part time.. and not at my current place of employment. My last day is August 6th and I cannot wait! I will have 4 weeks of time off to get ready for this new adventure!
X6YJM 178
This is my new trailer, and I love it... I went to the show with this.. and we won:



















and did lots of this at the show:
















Beau.. the real star of the show:


He won his Dressage training 2, and we won Ladies Hunter Pleasure.. and we won the Amigo Binson High Point award for the show for adult amateur!  That was pretty cool!








That was in May.. and we have just been chillin with Trail since then and working on the house.. I hope to do at least two trail rides in July and two in August and two in September before the weather and school engulfs my life!

This is a very very scary transition, as we have been used to two good incomes, and me working part time will put a bit of a cramp on our lifestyle.  This blog is where I will probably document the good the bad, and the ugly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails