Sunday, January 09, 2011

Update on Hurley and online classes?

So Hurley had the second surgery and we went to see him yesterday.  My sister, the baby, my youngest son and I drove down to visit.  He is doing so much better than he was.  I am so relieved.  After speaking to the vet this morning, I am even more encouraged, as she said he is putting weight on the back legs and they are much more optimistic that he is going in the right direction.  Fingers crossed, he will come home in the next couple of days.

He still has quite a long road and recovery ahead, but I am optimistic that we will stay going in the right direction.  Hubby and I are going to see him later today after I ride.

Here is a pic we took yesterday:
He has quite the fan club at the vet.

As for other things... I am taking online classes this quarter and I can't really decide if I really dislike online classes or if I just miss going to campus more than two days a week.  I have two online classes this quarter and one regular class.  I think that after this quarter, I will not take any more online classes if I can help it.  I don't find them nearly as engaging and I don't like not being able to see the instructor when I have a question..and it could just be my age talking.. I am just not as "comfortable" in the online classroom as I am in a traditional class.

Any one else try online classes and find them more difficult?

Happy Sunday everyone...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails