Thursday, February 04, 2010

Beau and a friend


Beau and a friend, originally uploaded by mysticfish.

These are a few more photos of my boy that I have messed with in Picnik. The other horse in the pictures is Chris, another Morgan who is a fabulous horse. I connected today with Beau's Sires owners and it was absolutely wonderful to see a picture of Beau's Daddy... HE IS GORGEOUS! Beau looks so much like his dad, I can't believe it! I can't wait to see more pictures of Caisse, and to find the other members of Beau's family. His Dam passed away in 2005, but I am hoping to connect with her owners and try and see a picture of his mom. He has one full sister, and I would love to connect with them as well. I hope you enjoy the pictures, I am hoping to get some more pics this weekend, and the weather is supposed to cooperate with us for more barn progress. I have not fixed the netbook yet, but should have that problem fixed soon as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails