Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bubba Started High School

No real news on the Real Estate Front.. Well there is actually but I am trying not to jinx things by talking about it.. sooo.. since we are ever all consumed with that topic these days.. and I am really trying to focus on something other than the fact that three months later, summer is over and my youngest has gone back to school while living in the trailer.. NOT what we had imagined!

Back to school.... he is in 9th Grade.  This is where things start to count.  Really count.  The fact that my baby is now in high school is really kind of freaking me out.  I have a grown child and one in high school.

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??????  I swear I have been paying attention.  I don't feel old enough to have these boys who are now almost men... How can I reconcile that I still feel like I am playing at being a grown up sometimes and the fact that one of my babies is now a "grown up".. only in the legal sense.. otherwise he is still a clueless teenager.

Beautiful boys.. How I wish they were still little.  I will have to post my favorite pictures of them soon.. but alas.. everything that is not digital is still in storage.. so for now.. I will have to post a couple of pictures of them that I like..
 Paco pillow fighting with the camera

 
 Cody playing the guitar at my wedding a couple of years ago

Handsome man!
I really miss them being little, but I love the people they are becoming.. dumb teenage stuff and all.
High School will be interesting with the youngest.. he is VERY different from his brother..  and when I need to snuggle a little one.. I still have the bug:

Happy Thursday.. I am keeping my fingers crossed for good news today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails