Thursday, September 17, 2009

Comments Restored

Sharon over at Good True and Beautiful, alerted me that my comments were not working.. THANK YOU!  I have now fixed them.. so hopefully people can now comment.

That is all.. Back to regularly scheduled programming.. coming later of course.. because now I have to get back to work.. the one that pays me.. and I am under serious deadline right now..

Ta ta...   and here is another Barn Picture.. One of the ones I really like.
I called it Sunshine on my Shoulder.. this is one of the Rescue horses that was adopted out this year.. he is wonderful.. and if you want to ever support a Horse Rescue.. we have two of the best here.. SAFE

and People Helping Horses.. This picture was taken at PHH.. which is where we were boarding this last year until I got the notion to bring Beau home.

Here you go.. let me know what you think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails