Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is a Test

I just visited a blog and got a little tutorial (Thanks Alisa) HERE on how to make my photos bigger in Blogger without using the picture icon.  I am going to attempt this with a couple of photos from last years fall drive.  We are planning a fall drive this Saturday to Leavenworth, WA.. it is the Fall Leaf Festival, so it should be good.  Last year we took a drive through the Mountain loop Highway, but it was late when we started, so I didn't get the amount of "Fall Leaf" photos I wanted.  I did get some fun shots though, so I will share those.  I ended up getting home really late last night so did not get to take the quad out for a spin.. and I was so tired, that I ended up just heading to bed early.  I will try and get some photos in the next couple of days though.  For now.. here are some last years Fall Drive photos edited in HTML instead of uploaded through Blogger.

Let me know what you think!




Fall Drive1



P1040886

P1040929

P1040942

P1040882

2 comments:

Gourmet Candles Distributor said...

These are some great fall pictures here. Our leaves have not turned at all yet but probably within the next few weeks.

Lori E said...

Gorgeous photos. I love the fall.
Your pics are hanging over on the right slightly but you may have intended that.
I use blogger to upload some of the time and I just choose large and my pics are as large as they can be as my blog is a 3 column one so I have less room in the middle. I also load some from picasa using html depending on what I am doing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails