Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF?

I have been waiting alllllllll day for news that the second appraisal was done and that we have our status that we need to move forward and close.  This is the very last thing we need to close on this house.  It was supposed to be in this morning.

So far.. 3:09 Pacific Time (PM).. NOTHING yet.

I have to leave in about 40 minutes so I am really really praying that some miracle happens and we hear good news in the next half hour.  (I am the eternal optimist)

Tomorrow we are going to head over to Leavenworth for the Fall Festival with Padewan.  I think he is {insert sarcasm HERE} excited to go with us.



Below is an image of a street in Leavenworth during the festival.. I sooo cannot wait to capture some shots like this:




Leavenworth is a small Bavarian Themed Town in Eastern WA.  We are about an hours drive away.  You can check out more cool stuff about Leavenworth HERE.

Enjoy!  Have a fabulous Weekend all!

1 comment:

Lori E said...

I love Leavenworth. What is the little Old Western town near there? We have some lovely photos of ours sons around there. Have fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails